Here the list of regular activities and group sessions that we currently offer. Just get in touch if you want to know more.
- MORNING SUPPORT: every Wednesday morning 9.30am to 12.00pm. This group offers peer to peer support for parent/carers of those with autism, ADHD or other neuro-diversities. We often have visiting professionals, to offer advice, guidance and to signpost to other key local services. Refreshments are available and young children are welcome, free to attend, no need to book.
- EVENING SUPPORT: monthly, the 4th Wednesday of each month, 6.30pm to 9.00pm. This group offers peer to peer support for those with autism, ADHD or other neuro-diversities, as well as their parents/carers. Private appointments are available with Mick Rimmington – Autism Consultant and Behavioural Therapist – who can offer advice, support and strategies. Please contact Autism Inclusive via email to book a consultation with either consultant. Refreshments are available, free to attend, no need to book.
- ADULT-SPECIFIC SUPPORT: monthly, the 3rd Monday of each month, 12.30pm to 2.30pm. A welcoming and supportive group specifically for autistic adults, or those with ADHD and other neuro-diversities. Mick Rimmington, Autism Consultant and Behavioural Therapist, will be on hand to offer support and advice. We ask that children do not attend this group. Refreshments are available, free to attend, no need to book.
- GAMING: every Monday evening from 7.00pm to 9.00pm, suitable for those aged 14 and over. A relaxed, supportive and friendly session for those with autism, ADHD or other neuro-diversities. Whilst offering respite for parents/carers. Refreshments available, £5.00 per gamer, MUST be booked via our online booking system.
- FAMILY FUN: the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month, 10am to midday. A session for the whole family utilising all that AI has to offer; gaming, sensory spaces, garden and arts and crafts. Refreshments available, £1.50 per child, aged 3 and under are free, no need to book.
- SMART BRIGHT YOUNG THINGS: monthly youth club, every 4th Saturday of the month, 1.00pm to 2.30pm. A youth club for those aged 11 to 16. Delivered by Smart Bright, and supported by AI staff, the youth club is a drop-off session. Free to attend. Please contact Smart Bright directly to book; firstname.lastname@example.org
- SMART & CRAFTY CLUB: monthly youth club, every 4th Saturday of the month, 3.00pm to 4.30pm. An arts and crafts club for those aged 11 to 16. Delivered by Smart Bright, and supported by AI staff, the club is a drop-off session. £2.50 per child. Please contact Smart Bright directly to book; email@example.com
- FAMILY TIES FAMILY FIRST DROP-IN: every Monday morning during term time, from 9.30am to 11.30am. Bring your little ones along for peer to peer support and parenting advice. Please contact Family Ties CIC directly to book, via their Facebook page.
- FLUTTERBYS: monthly, the 2nd Thursday evening of each month, 6pm to 9pm. A group that offers support for families and children of all ages, that are experiencing difficulties surrounding gender identity. Please contact Flutterbys to book; firstname.lastname@example.org